EltaMD® UV Daily Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a sheer, lightweight moisturizing sunscreen. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The tinted and untinted products are based on the same popular, moisturizing formula.
- UVA/UVB protection
- Sheer and lightweight formula with hyaluronic acid
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into skin
- Available in a tinted formula to even-out most skin tones and the original untinted formula
Directions for Use:
- Apply liberally lo lace, neck, and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
– Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau