EltaMD® UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 sunscreen is formulated with 5% high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damage. Niacinamide’s effect on blemishes such as acne, as well as skin discoloration, has been proven scientifically many times over. Niacinamide’s management of acne in several studies suggests it to be highly effective. In one study, as many as 82% of people with inflammatory acne showed improvement after using niacinamide as a topical treatment for eight weeks. Additionally, 60% had significant reductions in papules/pustules and 52% had a reduction in the severity of their acne.
- EltaMD UV Clear is fragrance-free
- oil-free, paraben-free
Directions for Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
– After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
– Immediately after towel drying
– at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, LacticAcid, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate,
Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau