Designed to blend into most skin tones, this ultra-lightweight sunscreen, featuring ZOX12® complex, protects against the aging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Combats against the appearance of redness
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photodamage
Directions for Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyamide-5, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Coco-Glucoside, Steareth-2, Panthenyl Triacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Linoleate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Oleyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Simethicone, Melanin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Boron Nitride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.