This formulation of ZO Skin Health Medical Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Creme is specially designed to help minimize the appearance of multiple signs of aging around the eyes. Great for Fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness in eye area
- Active Vitamin A and biomimetic proteins encourage natural collagen production to help restore skin’s elasticity
- Exclusive blend of bioengineered plant stem cells provides a potent antioxidant effect and exceptional inflammation management to protect against future signs of skin aging
Enzymatic vasodilators, caffeine and coenzyme-A rapidly reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Optical diffusers soften the appearance of dark circles
- Antioxidant Retinol diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Shea butter restores suppleness, increases moisturization and replenishes the skin barrier
Directions for Use:
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Butylene Glycol, Myristyl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Cetyl Esters, Myristyl Myristate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tromethamine, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylate-21, Boron Nitride, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Silica, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Kojic Dipalmitate, Acrylates/ Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Myristyl Laurate, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, C11-C15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Carnitine, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Myristic Acid, PEG-4, Retinol, Methylisothiazolinone, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caffeine, Sodium Benzoate, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, BHT, BHA, Coenzyme A, Biotin, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).