Brighten, correct and protect your skin with Colorescience® Even Up® Clinical Pigment Perfector® Sunscreen. Lightly tinted and clinically tested to diminish the appearance of discoloration and immediately blur stubborn brown spots, while protecting against future sun damage with SPF 50.
- Lightly tinted and clinically tested to diminish the appearance of discoloration and immediately blur stubborn brown spots, while protecting against future sun damage with SPF 50
- Chemical-free SPF 50 sunscreen utilizes minerals for UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection.
Directions for Use:
- Dispense 1/2 pump onto your fingertips and rub between your fingers to activate the minerals.
- Apply liberally to a lightly moisturized face, ensuring even coverage as the first step in your makeup application.
- Follow with your favorite Colorescience foundation and enhancers.
- Use Total Protection Brush-On Shield SPF 50 for reapplication every two hours for complete protection.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Panthenyl Triacetate, Acetyl Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Farnesol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)