About this amazing Skin Treatment Combo
You’ve probably heard about IPL photofacials extensively over the past few years, one of the most popular anti-aging skin treatments, lauded for it’s ability to target and correct sun damage and pigmentation concerns such as age spots. You might be wondering what is BBL and the main difference between it and IPL, and no it’s not a Brazilian Butt Lift in this case! Both IPL and BBL use non-invasive light waves to treat the skin – specifically sun spots, hyperpigmentation and other skin imperfections. Neither require injections or incisions. They can also be used on any part of the skin that needs treatment. The number of treatments for both of these varies between patients and have varying durations of lasting benefits. There is no downtime associated with either of these treatments, but avoiding sun exposure afterwards is important for both.
BBL gets more than skin deep, in fact it gets right down to the cellular level! BBL or broad band light specializes in high intensity light to heat up the skin. This treatment stimulates collagen production and is the only treatment that can change the expression of the genes associated with aging. BBL literally restores the genetic aging pattern of the skin, changing the way you age! BBL is more easily personalized to the patient, so the practitioner has more control of your treatment. The handpieces used for BBL are equipped with a cooling feature for the comfort and safety of the patient.
Many skin care professionals agree that BBL is the gold standard of photofacial skin rejuvenation. Largely seen as the safer option, BBL can treat sun spots, age spots, spider veins, active acne, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, birthmarks, and more, all while being non invasive and requiring no downtime. Creating a change at a molecular level is what sets BBL apart from IPL. But with any skin treatment, a consultation with a professional will help determine exactly what would be best for you.
Transform your skin and address skin texture concerns with a SkinONE Nano Peel
Say goodbye to dull & tired looking skin and turn it over with our Nano Peels; effectively targeting specific areas of concern along with the top layer of the skin! This results in healthy, even, & glowing skin -without the downtime of most laser treatments. An excellent choice for men and women looking to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, enlarged pores, sun damage, or simply dull and tired looking skin in need of a reset.
10 Reasons for why WE LOVE NANO PEELS:
- No Numbing Needed
- FAST! Treatment only takes 15 – 30 minutes …skincare lunch break anyone?
- Most patients experience an even peel at 3 days
- Every patient will glow! And everyone loves a glow~
- Prepare for some mild redness on the face about 2 hours after the treatment, that only remains for about 24 hours
- Has tightening results (especially when done consistently as maintenance)
- Precise and even -resuling in great skin tone and texture
- No mess like with chemical peels
- Will help reduce surface pigmentation
- Reduces fine lines!
Maintain & PROTECT your skin post-treatment with an included bonus Daily Power Defense Serum from ZO Skin Health®
Daily Power Defense has been elevated with ZO’s exclusive technologies – including new ZPOLY™ complex – to enable a long-lasting, youthful and healthy skin complexion. This advanced serum is clinically proven to strengthen skin’s protective barrier while defending against environmental stressors and premature signs of aging.
Included bonus is a 50ml Travel Size, take it with you anywhere!
Who is a great candidate for this limited Black Friday Promo:
- Improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of redness, significant reduction or elimination of sun damage, and pigmentation irregularities
- Excellent anti-aging benefits
- Improvements to your skin’s overall tone and texture
- Achieve an even GLOW, plus thermal benefits form the Nano Peel
- Treat spider veins and rosacea
- Treat mild skin laxity concerns
- Reverse aging at the cellular level!